An opportunity for Bridgeport residents to prepare for a career in the building trades.
Train for a high-paying union apprenticeship—at no cost!
The PSEG Ready2Work program provides intensive training that gets you ready to apply for high-paying union apprenticeships in a just few short weeks. Program benefits include:
- Get the skills for entry-level employment in the construction industry
- Train for a career, debt-free
- Earn multiple certifications, including OSHA 10, CPR, Green Awareness in Construction and more
- All books, tools and supplies provided free of charge
- Equal opportunity: women, minorities and veterans are encouraged to apply
- Trade union-based program
- Nationally recognized, comprehensive curriculum
- Exposure to a wide range of construction trades
Classes start in July 2018! Submit your application today!
For more information, please contact Debra Keel at The Workplace. Call 203-610-8141 or email email@example.com.