The IRS Stakeholder Liaison office is holding two Advance Child Tax Credit information sessions in Spanish to learn about the Advance Child Tax Credit.
Please join us and learn about:
- Eligibility requirements for the Advance Child Tax Credit
- Information on the IRS Update Portal, where those eligible can:
- Check if they are enrolled to receive advance payments
- Unenroll to stop getting advance payments
- Provide or update bank account information for monthly payments advance payments
- Information on the IRS Non-Filer Portal, where those not required to file a tax return can provide their information to determine eligibility and request advance payments.
We want to hear your questions and concerns. There will be a question and answer section during the meeting. You can submit your questions to me in advance of the meeting, so we can be sure to address them.
Participants just need to click on the link below to join one of the meetings or call in using the phone number provided.
There are two sessions to accommodate your schedule. English sessions will be send in a separate email as soon as they are available. Everyone is welcome to attend any session.
Thursday, July 29th, 1:00pm – 2:00pm (Spanish)
Join the Zoom meeting by clicking on this link. Or you can join the audio portion only by dialing: 669-254-5252, Meeting ID#: 161 642 0742
Friday, August 13th, 10:00am – 11:00am (Spanish)
Join the Zoom meeting by clicking on this link. Or you can join the audio portion only by dialing: 669-254-5252, Meeting ID#: 161 048 1088[pdf-embedder url="http://gbln.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Sesión-de-información-de-los-pagos-adelantados-del-Crédito-tributario-por-hijos.pdf" title="Sesión de información de los pagos adelantados del Crédito tributario por hijos"]