The Center for Nonprofit Excellence at Fairfield County's Community Foundation provides training, leadership development, and resources to strengthen our region's nonprofits.
CNE is excited to announce their next round of workshops, which includes opportunities for all to build their skills - from executive directors and board members, to finance, development, and program staff. Topics include:
- Advancing Your Mission Through Local Advocacy
- Results-Based Accountability
- Budgeting - A Strategic, Team-Based Approach
- Data Skills Series
- What's Next for Community Philanthropy?
- Purposeful Boards, Powerful Fundraising
- Fairfield County's Advocacy Day
Don't miss the chance to learn from state and national experts! For a full list of workshops and to register, click here.