Financial Guidance for Nonprofit Organizations Webinar
April 29, 2021
10:00am - 11:00am
This workshop will provide guidance to nonprofit organizations to assist with financial management of an organization during emergency situations, and other common best financial practices.
Attendees will learn:
- Ideas to improve budgets and forecasts during emergency situations
- Common best practices that I have seen during my career as an auditor
- Best ways to communicate budget shortfalls on Financial Statements and Form 990
- How to develop the budget for your organization
- How to write a contingency plan in the event your revenue/fundraising amounts are less than planned
----------------> REGISTER TODAY! <------------------
Bryan is the Director of Audit & Accounting at Venman & Co. LLC. He has over 14 years of experience and specializes in providing audit, tax and accounting services to nonprofit organizations and closely held businesses. Bryan is a CPA and member of the AICPA's Not-For-Profit Community, the Association of Fundraising Professionals of Fairfield County, and CT Society of CPAs.