Livability 2023: Our Aging Landscape
The program, which includes several presentations with Q&A and runs from 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. ET, offers professional training based on the World Health Organization’s 8 Domains of Livability on how to create livable communities for everyone at any age and stage of life.
The workshop topics are:
- Addressing the World Health Organization’s 8 Domains of Livability - Erica Michalowski, AARP Connecticut, and Audrey Grove, Masonicare
- The Work of an Age-friendly University - Andrea June and Carrie Andreolotti, Central CT State University
- Redesigning the Patient Role Using the Core Method of Patient Education - Gabby Ceccolini, Quinnipiac University’s Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine, and Tracy Van Oss, Quinnipiac University School of Health Science
- Digital Inclusion of Older Adults - Lauren Tucker, Southern CT State University; Margaret Gerundo-Murkette, CT Department of Aging & Disability Services; Arlene Lugo, CT TECH ACT Project
- Housing Across the Lifespan - Anna Dorohazi, AARP CT; Alyssa Norwood, CT Age Well Collaborative; Christie Stewart, Center for Housing Opportunity; Samar Jha, AARP Livable Communities